Email not valid 22/10/2018 email@example.com
1) Attaining a relationship of blissful symbiosis with Sri-Lankan Gavin's impossibly large left buttock during one match particularly rife with scrummaging.
2) Insisting rugby socks pulled up throughout the duration of the match improves one's technique
3) Imbibing a warm pint of Carlsberg from his semi-porno cowboy boots during early 2004 'Yank of the Day' celebrations
4) Regularly waking up in a cold sweat to images of John Allum poised over a bottle of Jose Cuervo - "Just the three shots for now..."
5) Admitting to once wearing the 2004 VP creation "Joseph and his Technicolour Phoons shirt" to a dirty Wanchai night out
6) Educating himself with choice Tagalog phrases in preparation for Manila from the well-renowned Neptunes II School of Excellence.
7) Doubting both Nico's masculinity and his heterosexuality in attached photo
||25th September 1980
||(weight: 196lbs/88kg / height: 5ft. 11inches (177cm))
||Open/Blind-side flanker - yet children still hear stories of his playing front row against that Nomads team
|| 03/04 Season (on loan from North-West Wilts Ladies Badminton club) - extended stopover en route to Taiwan
||Manila 2004 (giving rise to his 10% ownership of Makati's finest, Rascal's)